1) spring forward - ugh! an hour of my sleep lost! oh, wait...happy thought, happy thought! the sun will stay out longer in the day!
2) i laced up my team jordans then ry and i hit up the basketball court again. i rushed through my free throws this time and improved my average, hitting 5 out of 10.
3) after a good hour of dribbling, bricking, swishing, and traveling, we munched on some oranges straight from ry's backyard.
4) scrabble has been one my favorite past times. sometimes the greatest weekends with ry are spent playing this board game. my highest score is about 325 and i've "bingoed" about ten times (that's when you use all seven of your letters to spell out a word, giving you an additional 50 points to your score)!
5) love the strokes. their song "last night" attracted me to this band. i drove cindy's car a few months back and her ipod was playing "you only live once". we went to the mall today and in the puma store, this song came on.
29 different attributes
and only 7 that you like, uh oh
20 ways to see the world, oh oh
or 20 ways to start a fight
6) cost plus world market is one of my favorite stores. beignet mix, green apple licorice, plush stuffed animals, patio furniture, beers across the world, crazy fun pens, and travel size packets of nutella all in the same store!
7) grant hill is definitely a hall of famer for my "top 5" list! he's been through crazy amounts of injuries throughout his career - sprained ankle, a staph infection due to the splint inserted in attempts to realign his ankle with his leg bone, a bruised left shin, sports hernia, and an emergency appendectomy. he's currently playing for the phoenix suns and is having a solid season, averaging 14 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists per game. aside from his amazingly boyish looks, i'm mostly impressed with his field goal percentage.
8) we bought some brats and kraut to chow on some dogs this weekend. i love me them pickled condiments!
9) it was a warm day today. we relived our childhood days with grape, cherry and orange popsicles with riddles on the sticks.
10) the main purpose of daylight saving time is to make better use of daylight. whether it's for economical reasoning or personal preference, who could be upset with a few extra hours of sunshine?