1) september by earth, wind and fire - this song gets me excited for so many reasons. i love that it's a song about my birthmonth. i love that if this song plays during a wedding, the dance floor fills up. i love that at the age of 4, cj requested this song in everyone's car.
2) spa week - a list of deals from local spas are sent to your e-mail all week.
3) ichat - the ability to "meet" with people from the comfort of your own home.
4) asparagus risotto - a creamy dose of carbohydrates.
5) macanudo cigars - americas best selling and most popular cigar brand known for its mild flavor and body.
6) oprah - she's coming to san francisco's metreon!
7) philips sonicare toothbrush - helps remove plaque, whiten teeth and improve gum health, giving you a clean you can feel.
8) ukulele - as the strings of a guitar is plucked, so are my heartstrings for my sentiments of hawaii.
9) bike - a playful way to spend my afternoon session with justin.
10) mayo clinic researchers report that dancing helps to reduce stress, increase energy, improve strength and increase muscle tone and coordination. additionally, the national heart, lung and blood institute (NHLBI) says that dancing can lower your risk of coronary heart disease, decrease blood pressure, help you manage your weight, and strengthen the bones of your legs and hips. why not spend a night or two this month dancing in september?!