1) frasier reruns - i think only cindy and james get this. love this show!
2) gerber daisies - just the sight of them puts me in a cheerful mood. receiving them, even better.
3) london - i like fantasizing about traveling to this city. i love hearing english people speak with their british accents. they can make any word sound sophisticated.
4) tweezers - endless hours of attempting perfection. by far, my favorite tool!
5) sunday afternoon on the island of la grande jatte by georges-pierre seurat - aside from ferris bueller's day off, i was exposed to this piece senior year of high school. i took a special interest in his use of pointillism, a technique which small distinct points of primary colors create the impression of a wide selection of secondary and intermediate colors (thanks, wiki!).
6) a charlie brown christmas - my favorite cartoon character + my favorite holiday = happiness all year round! j had a few moments of unexplained sadness during our session today. clips of this video made him giggle.
7) cheese rolls - for two quarters and a dime, you can get this sweet treat at valerio's bakery.
8) project runway - so the world knows that victoria beckham is the guest judge, but were still uncertain of who was going to bryant park. this is one of the few shows i look forward to all week!
9) sugar cookies - to pacify my craving for chocolate, i've been eating alternative sugary snacks. i had half a dozen of these tonight.
10) silence - completely underrated in my opinion. i sit here typing while ry reads and can hear my thoughts. things are clearer, more calm, focused.